Things to Keep in Mind While Driving on Outer Banks NC Carova Beach - Company News
February 15, 2016 Company News
Family Activities, Date Ideas, and Fun Things to Do While in CarovaIf you recently bought a home for sale on the Outer Banks NC and are looking for fun things to do or ideas for an interesting date, Carova and nearby Corolla have lots of local activities in store for you. Whether it’s a quiet afternoon or a fun night out, you can find something that suits you in Carova or neighboring Corolla. You can even do some of these activities in the comfort of your recently purchased Carova home for sale in Outer Banks NC! Arts and Crafts Whether you are an expert in arts and craft or a novice just interested to learn, you can choose from a number of venues in Corolla like Local Color where you can sign up for a fun painting class or even set up a painting party. Stonies Ice Cream & Fun features a variety of crafting projects such as sand art and ceramic painting for people of all ages to enjoy. Want something more geared for the Grown-ups? Contact Rick Romano in Carova Beach to sign up for one of his wine and painting classes. Mini Golf Why not take your family or date to a fun game of mini-golf? Neighboring Corolla has 2 mini-golf courses: the Corolla Adventure Golf with 27-holes, bumper cars, a snack bar and arcade games which younger children and the young at heart will definitely enjoy. Older kids will probably enjoy the more simplified and challenging mini-golf game at the 20-hole natural Grass Course. Braids and Beads If you want to get that beach look, braids and beads will definitely do the trick. Head on to Life on a Sandbar & Hair Wraps or Beach Braids in Corolla. Both shops offer beach braids featuring a number of cool hairstyles inspired by the beach, hair beading, and temporary henna tattoos. There are also body art options for kids so they can also have matching beach styles with their parents. Go Karts If you want to pump up your adrenaline, Go Kart racing is available at the Currituck Raceway, located near the Timbuck II Shopping Center. There’s a seasonal go kart race track, bumper cars, and other fun attractions great for families or dates. Dining Corolla is known for its variety of restaurants that appeal to both old and young. If you are a family with kids, you can take them to Corolla to enjoy the local cuisine or kid favorites like pizza, hot dogs, burgers, ice cream and even Mexican food. You can even have pizza delivered to your Carova Outer Banks NC home for sale from one of the local pizza restaurants that offer off-road delivery to the Carova 4WD area. Stay-cations You can have fun even at home in one of the vacation rental homes in Carova on the Outer Banks NC where you can enjoy a wealth of amenities like game rooms, home theaters, media rooms, home library and many more. There’s a lot of ways to have a blast with your family or enjoy a perfect date with your special someone in Carova and Corolla. If you’re excited to try these fun local activities in Carova and Corolla and are looking for vacation rentals or beach properties for sale, visit http://OBXLifestyles.com today! Affordable unspoiled land with picturesque ocean views – there are not many areas in the country where you can bask in the quiet privacy a beach property in Carova brings. Schedule a viewing of an awesome beach house today by calling me, Jean-Paul Peron, at (252) 564-9390.
8 Fun Outdoor Activities around Carova on the Outer Banks NCAside from its beautiful beaches and 4 wheel driving, there are plenty of things to do in Carova that attract plenty of guests and buyers of homes for sale on the Outer Banks NC every year. There’s a wide variety of activities in Carova that everyone can enjoy – from the outdoor enthusiast, nature-lover, or even children.
- Hiking and Biking Located near the northern Corolla entrance is a short boardwalk ideal for all ages to take a stroll or go biking. If you want a longer path with a better view of the Currituck Sound waters, local wood, and marshes, take the rustic path leading to the sound nearby. You can also take your bike or hike to the Currituck Banks National Estuarine Preserve and explore the wild maritime forests of the Outer Banks. Also for those wanting to go even further North there are miles of beach & trails to explore in False Cape State Park that is only accessible by walking, biking, or kayaking.
- Kayaking Enjoy a guided kayak tour of the extensive wildlife in Currituck Sound with any of the local tour companies and watersports shops in Corolla. You can also go on a self-guided expedition at the Carova Beach Park on Ocean Pearl Road. There’s a small public boat launch leading directly to the open sound.
- Stand-up Paddle Boarding, Windsurfing, and Kiteboarding Some homebuyers look for Carova canalfront homes for sale on Outer Banks NC so they can easily access the Currituck Sound, which is popular with watersports lovers. Some of the favorite water activities here are stand-up paddle boarding, windsurfing and kiteboarding. Lessons and equipment rentals are available at the local Corolla watersports shops.
- Swimming On a regular summer day, residents and tourists can enjoy swimming in the beaches of Carova with its gentle waves and gradual slope. Keep in mind, however, that there are no lifeguarded beaches in Carova so keep a close eye on your children while they are swimming and stay out of the water when the red flags are up.
- Wall Climbing A 26-foot tall climbing wall is available at the Timbuck II Shopping Center courtesy of Kitty Hawk Kites. During the summer months, residents of homes for sale in Outer Banks NC and guests can tackle this wall for a small fee.
- Skate Parks Corolla is home to a skate park, managed by Island Revolution at the Corolla Light Town Center, which offers daily or weekly passes or guests. Skate clinics are also available. The Corolla Light skate park is an expansive 5,000 square feet of dual bowls, quarter pipes, grind pipes, and jumps.
- Mini-Golf Children can enjoy golfing in either of the locations in Corolla – at Corolla Adventure Golf and the Timbuck II Shopping Center. There’s also bumper cars & paddle boats.
- Ghost Crab Hunting When the sun sets, there’s still something fun you can do outdoors in Carova. Grab your flashlight and head on to the high tide line along the beaches of Carova to spot some of the famous local ghost crabs, which usually appear in the summer months. The isolated 4WD shoreline is the perfect spot to hunt these Outer Banks ghost crabs.