Importance of Hiring the Perfect Outer Banks REALTOR® - Company News
April 3, 2017 Company NewsWhether you’re looking to buy or sell a property, you need a trusted and an experienced REALTOR® on the Outer Banks to take care of your transaction. Selling or buying a property can be such a difficult and complicated process and if you aren’t working with a knowledgeable and experienced realtor, you could end up making a major mistake that could lead to serious issues down the road. Roughly 40% of property buyers find their real estate agent through a referral from a family member or a close friend. However, just because your mother-in-law recommends a certain real estate agent, it may not be the right fit for you.
Top three most important aspect of a professional real estate agent
- Is the REALTOR® licensed in the state where you’re Interested in buying or selling real estate?
- Does she/he have any lawsuit against them?
- Do they have access to MLS listing?
- Is she/he a member of the Association of REALTOR®?
- Does she/he represent buyers or sellers? Some agents are better at representing buyers, some are very good at representing sellers. Most of them represent both buyers and sellers.
- Is the REALTOR® familiar with and active in that community both personally and professionally.